AISHE-C 2012, the eighth international conference of the All Ireland Society for Higher Education, will take place in Dublin City University on 30th & 31st August 2012. The overall theme of the conference is Responding to Change: Effective Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Within this, specific topics will include:
- Fostering Creativity & Reflection in Higher Education
- Graduates for a Digital Age: Information and Digital Literacy
- Student Centred Approaches to Learning, Teaching & Research
- Clustering and Collaboration among Higher Education Institutions
- Interdisciplinarity in Learning & Teaching
- Responding to the Changing Student Cohort
- Engaging Students through Technology Enhanced Learning (elearning, mobile learning, facebook, secondlife, etc.)
The conference showcases the best of scholarship within the island of Ireland, and also warmly welcomes international participants who can share wider experience and perspectives.
- Tara Brabazon, University of Ontario Institute of technology.
- David Baume, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
For more information about this event, please click here.
If you are a member of a work group, please log in here.